Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Pout-Pout Fish-Great Storytime Book!


Last week at StoryTime I read a sweet book by Deborah Diesen called The Pout-Pout Fish. First of all I have to say how much I love to read stories at StoryTime here in the library. I think I've alluded to this several times here on the blog. But, since I love books so much, every once in a while I just have this urge to tell everyone about a wonderful children's book that comes along. The Pout-Pout Fish took me by surprise! It's got great rhythm and a sweet message. I'm very particular about loving kid's books. You all know that SkippyJon Jones is my personal hero and it's really hard to find a book that lives up to anything that Judy
Schachner writes! But I heartily recommend The Pout-Pout Fish to anyone who loves children's books or who has little children to read to in their life! Come on in to the library today and I'll help you find many more children's story books!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natural Body detox or cleanse at HomeSteam, saunas, spas, etc.

The stress of travel, changes in diet and lifestyle patterns to weigh
you down and sap your energy. To see Dr Oz's tips to make the juice, and stevia. She said he was told he would be joining the notorious label, famed for its releases by Dre, Snoop Doggy Dogg and Tupac.

Stop by my webpage :: web page